You must be logged in to share
|Winthrop Fire Chief Paul Flanagan said there was a gas leak followed by a gas explosion just before 11 p.m. Thursday. The explosion started a small fire. Fire companies found that there was a substantial blast in the basement, and they came upon a 57-year-old female with severe burns," he said. "There was a substantial gas leak in the building or in the laundry room."
⬆⬆⬆⬆ My mother
(Souce link- https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/2-people-reportedly-injured-in-winthrop-gas-explosion/2466489/ )